List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Any one interested in helping me with Telugu Translation??
From:       Praveen Tirumandyam <tirupraveen () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2004-04-26 11:31:48

Hi,

I have already started translating kdelibs.pot into
telugu but, I am highly doubtful about my translations
would like someone who is good in Telugu to review my
translations.

Moreover, I am looking if someone can take Telugu team
lead. Getting a Telugu team started would be great
start. If anyone is interested please do reply.

Praveen