List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: kde 3.2 lang lists
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-01-16 13:20:51

On Friday 16 January 2004 13:22, Thomas Diehl wrote:
> Not sure about Stephan's opinion on this, however.
To me only two things matter:
* that the language support compiles
* that users have an improvement over using english.
  And I see an unmaintained desktop in 40% translated
  a backstep (I only need to try using gimp 1.3 in german
  to remember that ;)

But of course these limits are mostly to filter out unmaintained
languages, if a team just started, it's fine to ship a "preview"
to gain more translators.

Greetings, Stephan

--
There may be no I in TEAM, but a M and an E.