List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Translations for separate kdepim release
From:       "Erik K. Pedersen" <erik () binghamton ! edu>
Date:       2004-01-16 14:34:03

Torsdag 15 januar 2004 05:26   skrev Nicolas Goutte:
> I see two potential ways:
> - discuss with Stephan Kulow about disabling the kde-pim module for Scripty
> - remove the message targets in the Makefile.am in kdepim CVS HEAD.

I don't think there is any way it can be done, at least not for rpm based
distributions. The translated version of 3.2 kdepim is being distributed with
this release. How would they be replaced when kdepim 3.3 is released. As far
as I can tell, kdepim 3.3 has to be an English only release. We have done
that once before with kstars, but I had forgotten that. The best possibility
is that what is now being called kdepim 3.3 at some point becomes part of the
kde 3.2.x series, but that might also not be so good since that series is
supposed to be getting more stable all the time.

Erik (Danish team)