List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: kdegames/kfouleggs
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2003-12-16 23:32:54

On Tuesday 16 December 2003 23:05, Rinse de Vries wrote:
> Hi,
> I noticed that some strings in kfouleggs.po have disappeared, while the
> GUI-dialogs using those strings haven't changed, thus creating a half
> translated kfouleggs, while the po-file is 100% translated.
>
> Where dit these strings go to?

Well with:

messages: rc.cpp
        $(XGETTEXT) rc.cpp $(kfouleggs_SOURCES) -o $(podir)/kfouleggs.pot

I am not sure how much will be extracted. I have never seen _SOURCES used that
way. Also extracting prefs.kcfgc is probably wrong too.

(I have not the code checked out, so I cannot modifiy it. Sorry!)

I am CCing Nicolas Hadacek, as he has introduced the message target.

Have a nice day!

(...)