List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: ANNOUNCE: another shift in 3.2 schedule
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-11-13 10:08:23

On Thursday 13 November 2003 11:02, Kevin Donnelly wrote:
> So presumably this means that the date for final translations is now week 01
> or 02 of 2004?  From my (selfish) point of view this is good, because it
Week 02 should be it.

I'd suggest that Lauri commits her docu patches when beta2 is tagged, so
that the teams get a chance to catch up the current state as they had with
the old schedule and then get another chance to catch up with the bleeding
edge fixes (always remember to run update_xml when you commit translations)

Greetings, Stephan

--
There may be no I in TEAM, but a M and an E.