List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: ANNOUNCE: another shift in 3.2 schedule
From:       Kevin Donnelly <kevin () dotmon ! com>
Date:       2003-11-13 10:02:10

On Thursday 13 November 2003 9:46 am, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> one beeing that figured for myself that you can't
> have a happy life when working for 16 hours a day over
> two months.

Quite so.

> So I'll tag a beta2 on 29th-30th and hope that most
> regressions are fixed till then. As I will stick to my vacation
> plans for december, I'd move the first release candidate
> towards 4th week '04.

So presumably this means that the date for final translations is now week 01
or 02 of 2004?  From my (selfish) point of view this is good, because it
gives some time for additional files to be translated in the meantime.

--

Best wishes

Kevin Donnelly

www.kyfieithu.co.uk - Meddalwedd Rydd yn Gymraeg