List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: ANNOUNCE: another shift in 3.2 schedule
From:       Lauri Watts <lauri () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-11-13 10:51:46

[Attachment #2 (text/plain)]

On Thursday 13 November 2003 11.08, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> On Thursday 13 November 2003 11:02, Kevin Donnelly wrote:
>
> > So presumably this means that the date for final translations is now week
> > 01
 or 02 of 2004?  From my (selfish) point of view this is good,
> > because it
>
> Week 02 should be it.
>
> I'd suggest that Lauri commits her docu patches when beta2 is tagged, so
> that the teams get a chance to catch up the current state as they had with
> the old schedule and then get another chance to catch up with the bleeding
> edge fixes (always remember to run update_xml when you commit
> translations)

Sounds good to me, will do.

Also, there are some entirely new docs to commit (mostly for new KControl
modules) - is it ok with i18n to commit those directly, without holding them?
They won't cause fuzzies, having never existed, and some of the teams may get
a chance to already have them translated for 3.2 in that case.

Regards,
--
Lauri Watts
KDE on FreeBSD: http://freebsd.kde.org/