List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: urdu support for KDE
From:       Arash Zeini <a.zeini () farsikde ! org>
Date:       2003-09-13 12:40:14

On Saturday 13 September 2003 10:12, Thomas Diehl wrote:

> Am Donnerstag, 11. September 2003 22:47 schrieb the wizard:
> > is anyone working on urdu support for KDE . i saw the list of
> > languages and its not there . and i really think it should be there
>
> A while back, Arash Zeini (CC) from the Farsi team told me there was
> work going on regarding Urdu support. Maybe he can jump in here.
>
> Otherwise, you are welcome to start such an effort. Please see
> http://i18n.kde.org/translation-howto/ for the details.
>
> Regards,
>
> Thomas

Yes, I am supposed to help a group of interested people to set up an Urdu
team, and this is still on and in progress.
I had offered to coordinate that project till they take over. The most
important point here is the cooperation aspect between to teams, hence
this setup.

I am not sure if "the wizard" wishes to be the team coordinator or not.
Otherwise I will be able to give a more sepcific answer hopefully by
tomorrow.

Greetings,
Arash

--