On Saturday 13 September 2003 10:12, Thomas Diehl wrote: > Am Donnerstag, 11. September 2003 22:47 schrieb the wizard: > > is anyone working on urdu support for KDE . i saw the list of > > languages and its not there . and i really think it should be there > > A while back, Arash Zeini (CC) from the Farsi team told me there was > work going on regarding Urdu support. Maybe he can jump in here. > > Otherwise, you are welcome to start such an effort. Please see > http://i18n.kde.org/translation-howto/ for the details. > > Regards, > > Thomas Yes, I am supposed to help a group of interested people to set up an Urdu team, and this is still on and in progress. I had offered to coordinate that project till they take over. The most important point here is the cooperation aspect between to teams, hence this setup. I am not sure if "the wizard" wishes to be the team coordinator or not. Otherwise I will be able to give a more sepcific answer hopefully by tomorrow. Greetings, Arash -- The FarsiKDE Project www.farsikde.org