List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Compiling kde-i18n
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-07-22 18:40:08

Am Tuesday 22 July 2003 14:14 schrieb Heiko Evermann:
> Hi Erik,
>
> >That was really tricky that we now have to do a
> >cd da
> >
> >to make it work.
>
> Tricky indeed, and I just discovered it by accident...
>
> Maybe it isn't that bad after all. It means that one can reconfigure ONE
> language at a time. Before, one had to work through all languages or use
> the inst-apps trick. Now
> one can just go into the desired subdirectory and do everything there.
> But it should be better documented. And it is confusing as the usual
> approach for all the other parts of KDE does not work here any more.
> I think it is fine to have a configure in each subdirectory, but then a
> configure in kde-i18n should call the configures in the subdirectories
> automatically.

That's not new. There was a configure in all subdirs since the beginning
of kde-i18n. I just managed to break the toplevel, so it didn't recurse into
the subdirs. But that's old news - I fixed it this breakfast (yes, my toaster
takes an awefull lot of time :)

Greetings, Stephan

Hasiti Lapé Hetep Malu Mир Wolakota Santiphap Irini שלום Peoch
Shanti Vrede Baris Rój Mír Taika Rongo Sulh Py'guapy 평화