List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Compiling kde-i18n
From:       Heiko Evermann <Heiko.Evermann () gmx ! de>
Date:       2003-07-22 12:14:52

Hi Erik,

>That was really tricky that we now have to do a
>cd da
>
>to make it work.

Tricky indeed, and I just discovered it by accident...

Maybe it isn't that bad after all. It means that one can reconfigure ONE
language at a time. Before, one had to work through all languages or use
the inst-apps trick. Now
one can just go into the desired subdirectory and do everything there.
But it should be better documented. And it is confusing as the usual
approach for all the other parts of KDE does not work here any more.
I think it is fine to have a configure in each subdirectory, but then a
configure in kde-i18n should call the configures in the subdirectories
automatically.

Heiko