List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Kroupware translations
From:       Adriaan de Groot <adridg () sci ! kun ! nl>
Date:       2003-02-12 10:41:29

On Wed, 12 Feb 2003, Marc Mutz wrote:
> In kdepim, at least korganizer and kpilot are branched. See
> kroupware.kde.org (client howto) for the exact description.

AFAICT, there were _no_ strings i18n()ed in the Kroupware branch of
KPilot. Everything was just plain const char * text, and I believe the
branch has been declared dead in favor of HEAD where the code was factored
out in a sensible manner.

--
 Adriaan de Groot    adridg@cs.kun.nl     Kamer A6020     024-3652272
GPG Key Fingerprint 934E 31AA 80A7 723F 54F9  50ED 76AC EE01 FEA2 A3FE