List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Re: Kroupware translations
From:       "Erik K. Pedersen" <erik () math ! binghamton ! edu>
Date:       2003-02-12 16:26:08

Onsdag 12 februar 2003 11:41   skrev Adriaan de Groot:
> On Wed, 12 Feb 2003, Marc Mutz wrote:
> > In kdepim, at least korganizer and kpilot are branched. See
> > kroupware.kde.org (client howto) for the exact description.
>
> AFAICT, there were _no_ strings i18n()ed in the Kroupware branch of
> KPilot. Everything was just plain const char * text, and I believe the
> branch has been declared dead in favor of HEAD where the code was factored
> out in a sensible manner.

I don't understand the problem of kroupware translations. Doesn't kruoupware
evenbtually get merget into HEAD, and we will automatically see what needs to
be translated the usual way?

The only thing special is the existing kroupware translations for German which
I am sure the German team will know how to solve.

Erik (Danish team)