List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    IMPORTANT: changes in ktip
From:       Antonio Larrosa =?iso-8859-15?q?Jim=E9nez?= <larrosa () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-10-28 15:23:34

Hello,

As you may know by now, we've changed the default icon theme from hicolor
to crystalsvg, as a result, some documentation and messages which were
referencing hicolor icons had to be changed to reference crystalsvg icons.
I changed the documentation and messages and also changed the translations
to every language (having a complete kde-i18n checkout has its advantages
:) ) so that no extra work should be needed from you.

The problem is that I commited the ktip.po changes while the regeneration
of po files was working, so today nearly all ktip.po files have fuzzy
flags and the msgid reference the hicolor icon theme, while the msgstr
(the translated string) reference the crystalsvg icon theme (which is
correct). Don't worry about this, and please don't change your
translations from crystalsvg to hicolor, I'll try to fix all of this asap
by reverting to last night's version and take in mind this morning changes
to ktip if any (please, if you used CVS_SILENT for your commit, send me a
mail as soon as you can!).
So to put it short, if you haven't modified your language ktip.po this
morning, just wait until I finish fixing it to commit anything to it (I'll
send another mail to this list when it's done).

Please for further questions send me a private mail (or a CC) because I'm
not on this list.

Greetings,

--
Antonio Larrosa Jimenez