List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: IMPORTANT: changes in ktip
From:       Antonio Larrosa =?iso-8859-1?q?Jim=E9nez?= <larrosa () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-10-28 17:15:41

El Lunes, 28 de Octubre de 2002 16:23, Antonio Larrosa Jiménez escribió:
> (I'll send another mail to this list when it's done).

Fixed.

Please note that I removed all the changes to ktip.po files from this
morning. The only ones were from Pablo de Vicente from the es team and
Dwayne Bailey to the zu language.

Please for further questions send me a private mail (or a CC) because
I'm not on this list.

Greetings,

--
Antonio Larrosa Jimenez