List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Languages for koffice-1.2-rc1
From:       Thomas Diehl <thd () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-07-29 17:36:11

Hi,

The KOffice folks want to know about the languages to be distributed with RC1.
From the statistics on http://i18n.kde.org/stats/gui/HEAD/fullinfo.php I
would suggest the attached list although a lot of them are around 30% only
(but I would also suggest that these teams really use the time until August
11 which will be the last one for translation commits).

Any objections? Any suggestions if we should really include any 30% stuff in
the final release?

Thomas

af
ar