Hi, The KOffice folks want to know about the languages to be distributed with= RC1.=20 =46rom the statistics on http://i18n.kde.org/stats/gui/HEAD/fullinfo.php = I=20 would suggest the attached list although a lot of them are around 30% onl= y=20 (but I would also suggest that these teams really use the time until Augu= st=20 11 which will be the last one for translation commits). Any objections? Any suggestions if we should really include any 30% stuff= in=20 the final release? Thomas af ar=20 az=20 bg=20 bs cs da de el en_GB eo es et fi fr he hu is it ja lt lv mt nl nb nn pl pt pt_BR ro ru sk sl sv ta th tr uk xh zn_CN zn_TW zu --=20 KDE translation: http://i18n.kde.org Deutsche KDE-Uebersetzung: http://i18n.kde.org/teams/de