List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Copyright Note on .po files
From:       Chris Schlaeger <cs () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-06-24 9:46:49

Hi,

as I've written earlier, I agree with Andreas and Kalle.

Copyright YEAR AUTHOR lines

and a reference to the license of the program it comes with is the right
way to do it. And I also do not see a problem in changing the old FSF
copyright lines. Those were wrong due to a mistake we made using an
automated tool.

Chris

--
KDE 3.0: Conquer your Desktop!