List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: translations?
From:       Rob Kaper <cap () capsi ! com>
Date:       2002-03-28 0:23:09

On Thursday 28 March 2002 01:12, David Faure wrote:
> On Thursday 28 March 2002 01:10, you wrote:
> > When you copied Atlantik, Kolf and Megami.. does that automatically work
> > for translations or do the templates in kde-i18n also need to be moved?
>
> They usually take care of that themselves... the most important part for
> them is the name of the .pot file, and that hasn't changed.
> Might be a good idea to notify kde-i18n-doc though.

cc:ed.

> I usually have to (and forget to) move the doc though. Was there any doc
> (e.g. in kdenonbeta/doc) ?

No, not for these applications. I started on Atlantik docs, but there are
inside the Atlantik dir for now, I'll move them to kdegames/doc as soon as
the documentation is any better than a default template.

Rob
--
Rob Kaper     | "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little
cap@capsi.com | temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."