List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    New programs
From:       David Faure <faure () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-03-28 0:34:41

On Thursday 28 March 2002 01:23, you wrote:
> cc:ed.

Not really a clear message I think ;)

Translators: I have moved atlantik, kolf and megami from kdenonbeta to kdegames today,
and I have also moved kitchensync to kdepim,
as well as atlantik_designer and some plugins for the rename dialog to kdeaddons
(HEAD branch of course)

Just in case something has to be done with the .pot files accordingly...

http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~david/, http://www.konqueror.org/