List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: KDE 3.0 and released languages
From:       "Thomas Diehl" <thd () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-03-25 20:31:44

On Mon, 25 Mar 2002 11:08:17 -0800 (PST), Vasif Ismailoglu MD wrote:

>Hello.
>   Friends, I can't see Azerbaijani (az) in the list.
>Status page shows a nice amount of translations.

Well, Azerbaijani was in the list of languages that did not meet the
usual requirements for inclusion (kdelibs and desktop.po fully
translated, kdebase around 75%) and we did not get any feedback in time
to include it anyway. Now Dirk closed down for KDE 3.0 as you can see
from his last posting. I'm afraid you will have to wait for 3.0.1 or a
i18n update Dirk offered in the same posting.

I'm terribly sorry to see so many teams excluded and I know that time
for feedback was too short (due to the i18n server outage). But, on the
other hand, everybody knows about the minimum requirements and, as Dirk
said, we had 4 Release Candidates and a public release schedule all the
time. What can we do if people ignore all this?

Regards,

Thomas

---
KDE translation: http://i18n.kde.org/