List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    karchiver and kdenonbeta
From:       Rinse de Vries <rinse () kde ! nl>
Date:       2002-02-26 22:54:55

Hi, I have a few questions about karchiver:

This week I finished the translation of kdenonbeta/karchiver.
I came across a lot of errors, but was unable to reach the author of the
application. (getting winsock errors)
Today, a user who uses karchiver has sent me a bugreport about the karchiveur
that is distributed with SuSE 7.3
I took a look at it and got the impression that this version of karchiver was
not using our translation, but a translation of a third party
While testing the application I noticed that a lot of program messages were
not translated (while I had completed it's po-file and recompiled karchiver)
I also came across a lot of strings that didn't fit into the dialog windows.

My questions:
How can i reach the developer of karchiver?
How to deal with errors found in kdenonbeta? should they be reported at
kde-doc-english or at the main developer of the application?

Kind regards, Rinse