List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: KDE3 release schedule reminder
From:       Rinse de Vries <rinse () kde ! nl>
Date:       2002-02-26 23:01:55

This is OK with me, as long as the number of fuzzies doen't get as big as 500
or so :)

Got a Off Topic Question:
the cvs directory
/home/kde/kdenetwork/kppp/DB/Provider/Netherlands/
contains several DB's of Dutch providers.
This week I have done a query among those providers and found that 95% of
them uses new settings, so all files should be editted.
Is it Ok to proceed?