Hi, I have a few questions about karchiver: This week I finished the translation of kdenonbeta/karchiver. I came across a lot of errors, but was unable to reach the author of the application. (getting winsock errors) Today, a user who uses karchiver has sent me a bugreport about the karchiveur that is distributed with SuSE 7.3 I took a look at it and got the impression that this version of karchiver was not using our translation, but a translation of a third party While testing the application I noticed that a lot of program messages were not translated (while I had completed it's po-file and recompiled karchiver) I also came across a lot of strings that didn't fit into the dialog windows. My questions: How can i reach the developer of karchiver? How to deal with errors found in kdenonbeta? should they be reported at kde-doc-english or at the main developer of the application? Kind regards, Rinse