List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    kcmkeys
From:       Tamas Szanto <tszanto () mol ! hu>
Date:       2002-02-25 18:15:02

1) In the keyboard shortcut setup KControl module (kcmkeys) I found
improper references to some kdelibs.pot messages, e.g. "Delete", "Print"
(PrintScrn).
These entries are used as command names, not key labels. The key labels
contain "_: QAccel\n" context strings.

2) BTW I think this module should belong to the "Customization" group
instead of the "Look and Feel", though one could argue that shortcuts are
part of the "feel".

Tamas szanto
tszanto@mol.hu
the Hungarian i18n team