List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    kdevelop messages
From:       Malcolm Hunter <malcolm.hunter () gmx ! co ! uk>
Date:       2002-01-27 23:03:43

Ok, I took a deep breath and dived into the 55 fuzzies and 69 untranslated
msgs in kdevelop, only to be dismayed that there are no line feeds. The
msgids are one line which is ok for short strings, but some extend way beyond
the window (even with KBabel maximised). Also, I can't locate the source code
(e.g. ckdevelop_whatsthis.cpp). Help! :¬)

Regards,
Malcolm
--
KDE Proof Reading Team