List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: compiling docs
From:       Éric Bischoff <e.bischoff () noos ! fr>
Date:       2001-12-20 9:08:11

Le Mercredi 19 Décembre 2001 15:05, Frank Schütte a écrit :
> Am Mittwoch, 19. Dezember 2001 03:05 schrieb Erik Kjær Pedersen:
> > [kde3@denalserver faq]$ make
> > /usr/local/kde3/bin/meinproc --check --cache index.cache.bz2
> > ./index.docbook No template named "question" exists in the context named
> > "title" in the "da" localization.
> > No template named "question" exists in the context named "xref" in the
> > "da" localization.
> > No template named "question" exists in the context named "title" in the
> > "da" localization.
>
> Though I'm not an expert, I found in
> kdelibs/kdoctools/docbook/xsl/common/de.xml
> an entry <l:context name="title">
> an in this section
> <l:template name="question"...>
>
> I didn't find a similar entry in da.xml.
> I think that is it, what meinproc is referring to.
>
> I hope that helps.

Then it means that Danish localization of style sheets is not as complete as
German one.

The procedure in such a case is
a - to download latest version of Danish and English style sheets (for
example from SourceForge, search for "docbook" project
b - to add the entries that are in English but not in Danish
c - to submit your changes to the maintainer of the SourceForge project
(probably Norman Walsh)