List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: success/failure
From:       "Erik K. Pedersen" <erik () binghamton ! edu>
Date:       2001-10-28 15:12:39

Yes but menus will become a real problem if you get the translations over
th enet because of the system with .desktop files. There ought to be a
better way to localize than the present system. I can update the
translations of programs very easily, but the menus are cumbersome

Erik

--
Linux:       :)
Windows:     XP