List:       kde-i18n
Subject:    New coordinator for docs
From:       Eric Bischoff <ebisch () cybercable ! tm ! fr>
Date:       1998-12-19 13:26:04

Hello everybody,

There is a new coordinator for the documentation translation that will replace
me. I will replace former French team leader, Sergio Tellene. Sergio will lose
his Internet access for a while.

So the new organization is as follows:

Applications translation coordinator : Juraj Bednar
(mailto:bednar@rak.isternet.sk)

Documentation translation coordinator : Chuck MacKinnon
(mailto:chuck@kde.org)

Thanks to all team leaders for having worked so closely with me. A special
thank to Sergio for having managed the French team during his Voluntary
Service Overseas time and helped me manage the Postscript files. Thanks to
Robert Williams for having introduced me to the job. Thanks to Stephan Kulow
and Peter Silva for advice and council. Thanks to all the people having offered
help and translated.