List:       kde-i18n
Subject:    Arabic support?
From:       Ahmad Baitalmal <Baitalmal () netscape ! net>
Date:       1998-12-17 23:26:14

Hi,
    I'm wondering if there is any work being done to add Arabic support to KDE
?

    If there is no support for it whatsoever, then I stand forward to start
    working on it. Otherwise please direct me to how to start translating.

    I have a bunch of translators ready to be unleashed on something neat like

    KDE/KDE Apps. The net is growing in that part of the world and this would
be a
    perfect time to introduce the KDE alternative.

    Thank you.

    Ahmad Baitalmal
    http://www.Microcrafts.com