List:       kde-i18n
Subject:    new i18n.html
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       1998-01-21 20:09:32

Hi!

Richard Moore wrote a perl script for me, that creates i18n.html
out of a description file. And I wrote a script, that updates this
script, so there is a good chance, that the page will not go out
of date again ;)

But I have a little problem. Now, that I have the list correct,
I have some translators missing. I post the list of the not found
ones here, but please also look through the page and look, if there
are some missing translations (shouldn't happen, but knows ;) or
wrong entries.

fr,kmail,
fr,kmedia,
hu,kmail,
pt,kabalone,
pt,kasteroids,
pt,kghostview,
pt,khexdit,
pt,kmail,
pt,kpaint,
pt,kpat,
pt,kreversi,

There is a good chance, that Gonçalo Valverde did the portuguese
translations, but since I don't remember, I didn't want to make
this assumption.

Please tell me, if you remember better ;)

Thanks, Stephan

--
Everyone makes mistakes -- but we are more experienced at it
                                      anonymous KDE developer