Hi! Richard Moore wrote a perl script for me, that creates i18n.html out of a description file. And I wrote a script, that updates this script, so there is a good chance, that the page will not go out of date again ;) But I have a little problem. Now, that I have the list correct, I have some translators missing. I post the list of the not found ones here, but please also look through the page and look, if there are some missing translations (shouldn't happen, but knows ;) or wrong entries. fr,kmail, fr,kmedia, hu,kmail, pt,kabalone, pt,kasteroids, pt,kghostview, pt,khexdit, pt,kmail, pt,kpaint, pt,kpat, pt,kreversi, There is a good chance, that Gonçalo Valverde did the portuguese translations, but since I don't remember, I didn't want to make this assumption. Please tell me, if you remember better ;) Thanks, Stephan -- Everyone makes mistakes -- but we are more experienced at it anonymous KDE developer