List:       kde-games-devel
Subject:    [Kde-games-devel] Re: Tetris
From:       Nicolas HADACEK <azhyd () free ! fr>
Date:       2001-04-11 20:29:16

On Wed, 11 Apr 2001, Martin Heni wrote:

> I noticed that we have three very similar tetris games in
> the kdegames package, namely  ksirtet, kfouleggs and
> ksmiletris. Wouldn't it be better to combine them under
> a common GUI like kPatience does? I think the kPatience
> approach is much nicer than three similar but not similar
> to operate Tetris clones?
> Any other opinions on that?

hello all,

well ksirtet is a Tetris clone but kfouleggs is a different game.
ksirtet and kfouleggs share a lot of code and the multiplayer library I
have designed some time ago ...
I am not very familiar with smiletris thought.

A merging can be done but it will be a lot of work imho ; btw I
plan to add another "similar" game which name I have not chosen
(something like clickomania for those who know it).

Nicolas