List:       kde-games-devel
Subject:    [Kde-games-devel] gsoc 2013 :port kde game to qml
From:       Heena Mahour <heena393 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-02-15 15:15:01

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi ,
I am interested in doing the project :*port an existing kde game to qml(or
qml 2 ) or write a new game using qt quick*  for gsoc 2013
Further I managed to develop a kde-plasmoid
(shuffle<http://kde-look.org/content/show.php/shuffle?content=156491>
).(Would
like to thank kde-tech base tutorial . )
I was a *Season of KDE 2012* participant working on Kde-edu game 'pairs'
where I have done the following  :-
 Developed layout for the editor of the game pairs.
 Developed themes for the game –pairs
 Learned the basics of the project building & concept of make files
my themes are also available as add-on .my_profile
(kde-look.org<http://kde-look.org/usermanager/search.php?username=heena&amp;action=profile>
 I have even tried to implement a simple qml tic_tac_toe
<http://sourceforge.net/p/virtualk/code/ci/1e774cae13ee04d1b93bd31066fd3ba0ed9475bf/tree/tic-tac-toe/>
 game
 (Thanks to Qt Creator and konsole  )
and a text editor
text_editor_1<http://sourceforge.net/p/virtualk/code/ci/1e774cae13ee04d1b93bd31066fd3ba0ed9475bf/tree/texteditor_1/>
 I would be quite  happy to do it this year in gsoc 2013 ,if someone is
interested in mentoring this project in gsoc 2013 .

Thanks
--
-Heena
Season of kde'12 participant