List:       kde-games-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kde-games-devel] Stop maintaining KMahjongg
From:       Christian Krippendorf <Coding () christian-krippendorf ! de>
Date:       2013-02-15 20:02:38

Am Dienstag, 8. Januar 2013, 23:12:36 schrieb Christian Krippendorf:
> Hi guys,
> =

> just want to say, that i will stop being maintainer for kmahjongg. I'm in
> preparation for studying Chemical Engineering, so i need the time. For the
> next three years.
> =

> I will keep all accounts and email addresses for maybe solving some bugs =
on
> any kde project, when i got a little bit of time.
> =

> I will remove my name and my email address from the maintainer page. Plea=
se
> give me a name or email address i could place there. (Maybe: Wolfgang
> Rohdewald? :-P)

Cause i don't get any information about a new email address, i just remove =
my =

name and email address from the maintainers list. I'm sorry for this.

> =

> Anyone is still welcome, if there are any questions about the kmahjongg
> code. Especially for the qgraphics branch, which is actually not ready for
> merging to master, but very near to be ready. This branch is, as the name
> reflects, for porting kmahjongg to QGraphics.
> =

> Thank you to everyone for the experience and i hope my work had pushed kd=
e a
> little bit.
> =

> Good Luck to all of you! And happy programming. :-)

Please also remove my email from the default contacts in bugs.kde.org for =

kmahjongg. Thanks.

I'm also no longer subscribed to this mailinglist, so please contact me dir=
ect =

with my email address: Coding_at_Christian-Krippendorf.de.

By guys... :-)

-- =

Mit freundlichen Gr=FC=DFen / Best Regards

Christian Krippendorf