List:       kde-games-devel
Subject:    [Kde-games-devel] Stop maintaining KMahjongg
From:       Christian Krippendorf <Coding () christian-krippendorf ! de>
Date:       2013-01-08 22:12:36

Hi guys,

just want to say, that i will stop being maintainer for kmahjongg. I'm in =

preparation for studying Chemical Engineering, so i need the time. For the =

next three years.

I will keep all accounts and email addresses for maybe solving some bugs on =

any kde project, when i got a little bit of time.

I will remove my name and my email address from the maintainer page. Please =

give me a name or email address i could place there. (Maybe: Wolfgang =

Rohdewald? :-P)

Anyone is still welcome, if there are any questions about the kmahjongg cod=
e. =

Especially for the qgraphics branch, which is actually not ready for mergin=
g =

to master, but very near to be ready. This branch is, as the name reflects,=
 for =

porting kmahjongg to QGraphics.

Thank you to everyone for the experience and i hope my work had pushed kde =
a =

little bit.

Good Luck to all of you! And happy programming. :-)

-- =

Mit freundlichen Gr=FC=DFen / Best Regards

Christian Krippendorf