Hi guys, just want to say, that i will stop being maintainer for kmahjongg. I'm in = preparation for studying Chemical Engineering, so i need the time. For the = next three years. I will keep all accounts and email addresses for maybe solving some bugs on = any kde project, when i got a little bit of time. I will remove my name and my email address from the maintainer page. Please = give me a name or email address i could place there. (Maybe: Wolfgang = Rohdewald? :-P) Anyone is still welcome, if there are any questions about the kmahjongg cod= e. = Especially for the qgraphics branch, which is actually not ready for mergin= g = to master, but very near to be ready. This branch is, as the name reflects,= for = porting kmahjongg to QGraphics. Thank you to everyone for the experience and i hope my work had pushed kde = a = little bit. Good Luck to all of you! And happy programming. :-) -- = Mit freundlichen Gr=FC=DFen / Best Regards Christian Krippendorf _______________________________________________ kde-games-devel mailing list kde-games-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-games-devel