List:       kde-games-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kde-games-devel] Re: More then 1 KDE games package
From:       Benjamin Meyer <icefox () mediaone ! net>
Date:       2002-01-27 19:49:15

On Sunday 27 January 2002 02:28 pm, Andreas Beckermann wrote:
> On Sunday 27 January 2002 19:53, Rob Kaper wrote:
> > On Sun, Jan 27, 2002 at 03:12:30AM -0500, Benjamin Meyer wrote:
> > > Think of it this way.  A game that your mom (generic mom here) would
> > > play goes in #1, anything else goes in #2.

> I would count at least SpaceDuel to #1 as well. Just that the rules are
> kind of unhandy for some people doesn't matter in my opinion.
> Same applies for Atlantik (once kmonop). Yes - you *can* play it for a very
> long time. But you don't *have* to.

I could play Quake for 10 hours, but I don't *have* to I can just play it for
5 mintues.  Should it be included in kdegames, no.  It is not just about how
long a game is, but how complicated the game is, how hard it is to learn, how
complicated it is.

How many games should kdegames have before it is split?

-Benjamin Meyer