List:       kde-freeqt
Subject:    Re: [freeqt] Anonymous cvs
From:       Frank Grimm <fgr () micenet ! de>
Date:       2000-09-23 12:28:34

On 23 Aug 2000, Fredrik Liljegren wrote:

Hi.

> I tried to check out the freeqt module with anonymous cvs.  I followed
> the instructions at http://www.yggdrasil.com/~harmony/source.html and
> was able to login but got the following error:
>   Sorry, you don't have read/write access to the history file
> /home/harmony/cvs-repository/CVSROOT/history

I don't know if this problem was solved, but I have another
cvs-checkout-error:
setgid failed: Operation not permitted
cvs [checkout aborted]: authorization failed: server ftp.yggdrasil.com
rejected access

And the snapshots do not contain a configure script and autoconf isn't
able to create a new one. Is the missing configure a mistake or is it
intentionally left?

If there is some work to do for the install procedure, I could have a
look. Let me know.
--
Frank Grimm  |  e-mail:  fgr@zlug.org  |  home: www.micenet.de
CS-Student at Applied Science University of West Saxony