On 23 Aug 2000, Fredrik Liljegren wrote: Hi. > I tried to check out the freeqt module with anonymous cvs. I followed > the instructions at http://www.yggdrasil.com/~harmony/source.html and > was able to login but got the following error: > Sorry, you don't have read/write access to the history file > /home/harmony/cvs-repository/CVSROOT/history I don't know if this problem was solved, but I have another cvs-checkout-error: setgid failed: Operation not permitted cvs [checkout aborted]: authorization failed: server ftp.yggdrasil.com rejected access And the snapshots do not contain a configure script and autoconf isn't able to create a new one. Is the missing configure a mistake or is it intentionally left? If there is some work to do for the install procedure, I could have a look. Let me know. -- Frank Grimm | e-mail: fgr@zlug.org | home: www.micenet.de CS-Student at Applied Science University of West Saxony Member of "Zwickau Linux User Group e.V." : www.zLUG.org