List:       kde-freeqt
Subject:    [freeqt] More contributed Harmony class implementations
From:       "Adam J. Richter" <adam () yggdrasil ! com>
Date:       2000-08-17 8:26:13

	Back in July, Harri Porten sent me a contribution of a number
of Harmony classes.  I have not yet gotten around to integrating them
into the Harmony source tree.

	In an effort to break the backlog, I have placed them in
ftp://ftp.yggdrasil.com/pub/dist/GUI/harmony/devel/misc/.  If anyone
wants to take on the task of integrating them into the CVS tree (and
making sure the resultant tree still builds perfectly), that would be
welcome.  Otherwise, it will probably be at least another week before
these changes are fully integrated.

	Thank you, Harri, for your contribution, and, again I am sorry
for my delay in processing it.

Adam J. Richter     __     ______________   4880 Stevens Creek Blvd, Suite 104
adam@yggdrasil.com     \ /                  San Jose, California 95129-1034
+1 408 261-6630         | g g d r a s i l   United States of America
fax +1 408 261-6631      "Free Software For The Rest Of Us."