Back in July, Harri Porten sent me a contribution of a number of Harmony classes. I have not yet gotten around to integrating them into the Harmony source tree. In an effort to break the backlog, I have placed them in ftp://ftp.yggdrasil.com/pub/dist/GUI/harmony/devel/misc/. If anyone wants to take on the task of integrating them into the CVS tree (and making sure the resultant tree still builds perfectly), that would be welcome. Otherwise, it will probably be at least another week before these changes are fully integrated. Thank you, Harri, for your contribution, and, again I am sorry for my delay in processing it. Adam J. Richter __ ______________ 4880 Stevens Creek Blvd, Suite 104 adam@yggdrasil.com \ / San Jose, California 95129-1034 +1 408 261-6630 | g g d r a s i l United States of America fax +1 408 261-6631 "Free Software For The Rest Of Us."