List:       kde-freeqt
Subject:    [freeqt] Belated announcement: QCString, QAsciiDict, QAsciiDictIterator classes by Dmitri Koulakov i
From:       "Adam J. Richter" <adam () yggdrasil ! com>
Date:       2000-08-17 8:07:47

	In rumaging through older items on my TODO list, I see that I
have neglectged to announce on this mailing list that Dmitri Koulakov
implemented the QCString, QAsciiDict, and QAsciiDictIterator classes
back in June, and they have have been in the Harmony source tree since
that time.  I encourage anyone who is interested to test the implementation
and submit improvements.

	Thank you, Dmitri, for your work on Harmony, and I am sorry
that it took me so long to post the announcement!

Adam J. Richter     __     ______________   4880 Stevens Creek Blvd, Suite 104
adam@yggdrasil.com     \ /                  San Jose, California 95129-1034
+1 408 261-6630         | g g d r a s i l   United States of America
fax +1 408 261-6631      "Free Software For The Rest Of Us."