List:       kde-freeqt
Subject:    RE: [freeqt] lets contribute
From:       "Brennan, Michael W" <michael.w.brennan () eds ! com>
Date:       2000-04-17 23:27:37

There is a web page - http://www.yggdrasil.com/~harmony/

It looks like there haven't been updates to the pages since March 1999.

HOWEVER - you can get access to the source from there (I downloaded the
April 11, 2000 source snapshot last night) so there must be some background
activity occurring.

ALSO - check out http://www.cs.tut.fi/~p150650/freeqt/ for instructions on
subscribing to the mail list.

Michael Brennan
Corporate Direct Program (ecommcorporate)
EDS Australia