List:       kde-freeqt
Subject:    RE: [freeqt] Current state of Harmony source?
From:       "Brennan, Michael W" <michael.w.brennan () eds ! com>
Date:       2000-04-17 23:32:16

well - I finally got around to downloading a current source snapshot.

I was able to get harmony to compile - however, when I tried compiling the
Qt 1.44 helloworld example and another example (can't remember which one -
was a bit sleepy by that stage), I received errors msgs re: missing header
files.

Should the qt (1.44) examples compile successfully?  (I thought they would)
Or are the harmony header names different to the qt ones, thus forcing
changes to the example code?

regards,
Michael Brennan
Corporate Direct Program (ecommcorporate)
EDS Australia