There is a web page - http://www.yggdrasil.com/~harmony/ It looks like there haven't been updates to the pages since March 1999. HOWEVER - you can get access to the source from there (I downloaded the April 11, 2000 source snapshot last night) so there must be some background activity occurring. ALSO - check out http://www.cs.tut.fi/~p150650/freeqt/ for instructions on subscribing to the mail list. Michael Brennan Corporate Direct Program (ecommcorporate) EDS Australia Ph: (02) 937 85719 > -----Original Message----- > From: Timothy J. Hanson [SMTP:tjhanson@tscnet.com] > Sent: 16 April 2000 5:59 > To: freeqt@modeemi.cs.tut.fi > Subject: Re: [freeqt] lets contribute > > I guess my questions weren't seen the first time, so I'll ask again: > > First, what is the address of the list server? I need to change from this > email address to one I check every day. > > Second, is there some move to get a web page going again? I don't program > but I could contribute by maintaining it. If someone is willing to donate > the space I'd be willing to get a site moving. > > On Sat, 8 Apr 2000, Dmitri Koulakov wrote: > > > > > I'm glad to hear that somebody alive here. > > > > New work seems to be started. Qt 2.x introduces many changes > > and some fundamental classes should be rewritten. > > > > How about contributing in project? > > Why it is slowed down? > >