List:       kde-freeqt
Subject:    [freeqt] Requesting change summaries
From:       "Adam J. Richter" <adam () yggdrasil ! com>
Date:       1999-04-06 10:51:25

	In a minor oversight on my part, I had not configured cvs
to centrally log the commits that people have been doing.  I believe
I have fixed this now.

	So, if you have checked something into the cvs tree in
the last week, please email me with a description of what you have
changed, so that I do not miss your contribution in summarizing the
changes to this list.

	Also, if you requested cvs write access and I have not yet
set you up, please email me again.  I think I've taken care of
everybody who wanted access, but I could easily have missed someone.

Adam J. Richter     __     ______________   4880 Stevens Creek Blvd, Suite 104
adam@yggdrasil.com     \ /                  San Jose, California 95129-1034
+1 408 261-6630         | g g d r a s i l   United States of America
fax +1 408 261-6631      "Free Software For The Rest Of Us."