List:       kde-freeqt
Subject:    Re: [freeqt] Harmony Revival
From:       "Adam J. Richter" <adam () yggdrasil ! com>
Date:       1999-04-06 9:34:23

Jo Dillon writes:
>  Speaking personally (as the author of maybe 1/10th of the Harmony code)
>I'm happy to assign copyright of my code to the FSF and happy to change
>its copyright to GPL if the other owners of code don't want to assign
>copyright of Harmony to the FSF.

	I want to make it clear that doing so does not prevent
the current version or branches of it from being distributed
under LGPL.

Adam J. Richter     __     ______________   4880 Stevens Creek Blvd, Suite 104
adam@yggdrasil.com     \ /                  San Jose, California 95129-1034
+1 408 261-6630         | g g d r a s i l   United States of America
fax +1 408 261-6631      "Free Software For The Rest Of Us."