List:       kde-events
Subject:    [Kde-events] Linuxdays.at
From:       Torsten Rahn <torsten () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-05-31 12:20:54

Hi,

obviously KDE isn't present at Linuxdays.at.

http://www.linuxcommunity.de/Neues/story?storyid=1461

I have asked a _lot_ of people from .at to try to make either sure that a
kde-booth will be there or some talks will be held or to send me a note if
nothing like this is possible. Unfortunately nothing of the latter happened.

So .. is there somebody out there willing to try to organize something
like a KDE-booth or holding some talks (maybe from .de or somewhere else?).
If you feel like doing so please send a note as soon as possible to
kde-events@kde.org.

Thanks in advance,
Tackat