List:       kde-events
Subject:    [Kde-events] Re: LinuxTag Stuttgart hacking room
From:       Bernhard Rosenkraenzer <bero () redhat ! de>
Date:       2001-06-01 13:09:09

> Bero, could you send some updated info about where this is located and
> send it to kde-events@kde.org ?  Maybe with some info about the number
> of machines available so we have enough capacity for hackers ?

Sure - Red Hat is located Hauptstaetterstrasse 58 in Stuttgart.
http://www.stadtplan.net/brd/baden_wuerttemberg/stuttgart/home.html has a
city map (requires Java, unfortunately). Another (less detailed, but
Java-less) map can be found at
http://www.stuttgart.de/stmessa/stadtkarte/index1.html.

By subway or bus, take lines U1, U14 or 44 to "Oesterreichischer Platz" -
Red Hat is in the same building as the subway station.
The best way is probably to take the U7 train at the expo, go to the
"Charlottenplatz" station, from there, take the U1 train or bus 44 to
"Oesterreichischer Platz".
This combination is available every 10 minutes. The full train/bus
schedules can be found at http://www.vvs.de/.

There are no computers in the meeting room (but network plugs for
notebooks etc.); there are 7 machines in the development office.

I'm leaving for Helsinki (Nokia) today and will return June 23; if you
need to know anything before then, please contact pknirsch@redhat.de or
than@redhat.de.

LLaP
bero